SHEET METAL BLANKS
ALL SIZES POSSIBLE
We have a comprehensive range of coils in stock and a high-bay sheet warehouse with a permanent total storage capacity of around 2,000 tonnes of stainless steel available for you. And our technical capabilities allow us to cut it for you to the exact dimensions you require.
The current cut-to-length line allows the production of any length for plates in the range from 2.0 to 12.0 mm thick, up to 2,000 mm wide and up to 16,000 mm long.
We also have precision shearing machines for plates in the range from 1.0 to 12.0 mm thick, up to 2,000 mm wide and up to 6,000 long.
For specific and individual cutting needs, we have a wide range of cutting machines available for you:
- Plasma cutting (2.0 up to 70.0 mm x 2,000 mm x 9,000 mm)
- Water jet cutting (1.0 up too 60.0 mm x 2,000 mm x 6,000 mm)
- XXL Fiber Laser cutting from Bystronic (0.5 up to 30.0 mm x 2,500 mm x 6,200 mm)
- Cut-to-length line (max. 12.0 x 2,000 mm x 16,000 mm)
- Precision shearing (max 12.0 x 2,000 x 6,000)
- Plasma cutting (max. 70.0 x 3,000 x 12,500 mm)
- Waterjet cutting (max. 60.0 x 2,000 x 6,000 mm)
- XXL Fiber Laser cutting (max. 30.0 x 2,500 x 6,200 mm)